javascript:void(0)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Saturday!

So far it's been a relaxing, lazy Saturday here at our house -- just the way I like my weekends!! I ventured out this morning to an estate sale and found some beautiful vintage lace. I've managed to accumulate quite a collection of lace, buttons and other fun vintage findings from estate sales and flea markets over the last few months. I think I'll have to have a RAK giveaway here on my blog in the near future so that I can share some of my vintage "bounty." So be sure and check back on a regular basis!

Here's a layout I just completed for another challenge on SoCalScrap. The challenge was simple: use an off-center photograph on your layout. I hand-cut the flowers from K & Co patterned paper and strategically placed them over the dark and empty side of the photograph. I also added some Prima flowers (of course!). The Prima flowers were all plain white to start with, and I used a combination of Glimmer Mist, Colorbok inks and pearlescent chalks to colorize the flowers to match the papers.


3 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

Stacy that is a beautiful layout!

Chris said...

that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara Ward said...

This is fabulous. I love seeing the K and Company paper. You sure know how to make it flow. Kara