javascript:void(0)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prima Paintables and Glimmer Mist

Several weeks ago I took a great class taught by Elizabeth Hicks who is an endorsed instructor for both Prima and Tattered Angels (the company that makes Glimmer Mist). I've been a fan of Glimmer Mist for a while now, but in the past I had only sprayed it on my paper, chipboard, flowers, etc. This was the first time that I painted it on with a paintbrush. And now I'm hooked on this technique! Liz showed up with tons of bottles of Glimmer Mist and let us "have at it." It was fun to see all the different color combinations that people came up with. Here is the layout I made during the class:

Photos taken by Melissa Walker Scott of Lullaby Photography.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

This is so pretty! I love the different colors!

Rochelle Spears said...

wow!! This came out beautiful! It was a fun class!

Kristi B. said...

Your use of the red is GEORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous!!!! I love all of your creations!!