javascript:void(0)

Friday, January 23, 2009

A few things to share . . .

First of all, I have a TOOT! Scrapbooks, Etc. just requested one of my layouts for publication. It will be my first time with them, and I'm very excited!!

Here's a layout I did for a scraplift challenge at A Million Memories. I scraplifted the curtain idea from the very talented Hilde Janbroers. You can see her layout here.

I did a bit of hand-cutting on some beautiful Webster's Pages papers:




Lastly, I received this sweet award from Corien vd Oever: Corien does such STUNNING work, so this was a huge compliment coming from her. Now I'm supposed to nominate other people. I nominate all the talented scrapbookers who read this blog. I really appreciate your sweet comments and I enjoy looking at your blogs in return!!

16 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your pub! Love your layout, not one that I'm likely to lift just because it looks HARD. LOL It's absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

Mardi said...

Congrats! This is an adorable LO! I love Webster Pages!

Sharie said...

Yeah on your pub - I'll be looking for it. This layout is lovely, what a fun thing you did with distressing, tearing and stitching. Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your note.

joybear said...

That is sooooooooo beautiful! Congrats on the pub!!

Chris said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and love the detail on the layout!!!!!!!!11

Carol Weimer said...

This layout is just so stunningly beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

hello
I love your blog, you are very creativ.
concrats with your award!
greetings from holland
Anna

greet's foto's said...

Hallo .
Wat is dat een ontzettende leuke kaart, die laatste,Ik ben bezig met magnolia kaarten en dat is meer iets voor mij.
Groeten van Oma Nijn

* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

Huge congrats on the pub!!! Your work is gorgeous!!

Diva Scrapper said...

What a stunning layout. Congrats on the award!

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats, Stacey! I love Scrapbook Trends - I'll be watching for you layout!

Fabulous layout! The little curtains framing the photo are adorable and you do such a beautiful job with the tearing and distressing!

Michelle McGee said...

That is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub. I'm very proud of you.

~Robin
www.SoCalScrap.us

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Very creative Stacy! Love both the layout and the colors.

Cheers,

Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I've been browsing through you're blog and you are ONE TALENTED LADY!
I'm so excited to be working with you on the G45 team! Congratulations!
xoxo