javascript:void(0)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Million Memories NSD Blog Hop & Scavenger Hunt

As part of A Million Memories' NSD crop we’re having a blog hop and a scavenger hunt. Here is how this will work: each one of the design team girls will have a special post for the blog hop where you will have the chance to get to know them a little bit better. Also, the end of the post there will be a clue that will lead you on a hunt through the AMM site. Be sure to check the NSD forum for complete information on the Blog Hop Challenge. Also, you can find links to the other design team girls’ blogs can be found in the (right/left) column.

Here’s a little interview for you to get to know me better:

Why is AMM your favorite online club? Because the kits are the BESTEST (yeah, I know that's not a real word, but it works perfectly in this case), and the forum is filled with nice, supportive ladies and tons of inspiration!
What is your favorite item in the AMM store at the moment? There are so many things I love, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be these Prima butterflies.
What TV show must you watch each week? Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy
What are your 3 must have scrapbooking products/tools? My Making Memories trimmer, Making Memories edge distressor, and FLOWERS!
What is your guilty pleasure? I have to have something sweet every night -- usually it's a bowl of ice cream or a handful of mini peanut butter cups.
Are you a messy scrapper or clean and tidy? MESSY!!! While working on a project, it always looks like a tornado struck my scrap area. But I always have to clean up between projects.
How "Out of the Traditional Box" type scrapper are you? Lately, I've started to think very out of the box!!
Do you shop for your scrapbook supplies more online or at your LSS? Online
What is your favorite new trend? Mixed media.
How does your spouse, sig. other, or family, support and understand your scrapbook needs? My husband and family are VERY supportive of my scrapbook hobby . . . uh, er . . . addiction. :)

Now, onto some scavenger hunting. Here’s a clue for you:
Who created the layout that was recently touted by the owner of AMM as, her new favorite layout? What is the title of the layout?

Also, be sure and check out the AMM NSD forum for some amazing tutorials and challenges. I posted a tutorial on how to make these velvet pinwheels:

I also have two challenges going on: a sketch layout challenge with a fabulous prize provided by Graphic 45, and a corrugated cardboard challenge. You have until next Friday, May 8th to upload your entries, so come on over and play!!!

Lastly, I want to tell you about a great new technique challenge blog called The Next Step. It's headed by Lucy Edson, Bethany Kartchner and Galye Martin, who will posting tutorials, tips and techniques for us every week. It's for scrapbookers and mixed media artists alike. The first tutorial will be posted tomorrow, Monday May 4th. I Can't wait!

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

I loved reading more about you, Stacy! Thanks for mentioning our new blog! Hope you enjoy the mixed media techniques! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.