javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cosmo Cricket and A Million Memories

Thank you Cosmo Cricket for sponsoring the A Million Memories Design Team! I created a sketch for the recent online crop at AMM, and here is the layout I made based on the sketch:



This is a picture of my daughter on her first day of kindergarten last month. The journaling reads:
I took this picture of you as we walked to school on your first day of kindergarten. I was savoring every last minute of our walk because I knew that once you entered that kindergarten classroom, you would no longer be my little baby. I wish I could have made time stand still that day. But know this: no matter how old you get or where you go in life, you will always be my little girl.

Here is the sketch I created:



I'll be posting more of my Cosmo Cricket projects in the next few days!

On another note, the very talented Larissa Albernaz is teaching an online altered book class at A Million Memories on November 9-11.
I'm sure it will be fantastic, so be sure and mark your calendars!

9 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wowza...what an incredible layout! Just beautiful!

Amy Heller said...

This is SOOO beautiful! I just love it! Great job! And I love the journaling, too. Those first days of school are tough on us Moms. :)

Kristi B. said...

aawww.... this is so stinkin' sweet Stacy. I really, really love this paper line & have been hoarding it vs. cutting it up...lol. My little guy started Kinder this year too & he has already changed so much. I miss having him with me everyday!

Mieke said...

Wonderful layout, really stunning. I'm gonna check out the online workshop, thanks!

CatherineScrap said...

A WONDERFUL LAYOUT I love all these circles
bisous

Wendy Kwok said...

Lovely LO! Love it

Laura said...

Beautiful layout and heartfelt journaling.

Andrea Amu said...

I loved this page and sketch! Beautiful!

Pearl said...

love your sample layout to go with your sketch !