javascript:void(0)

Friday, November 6, 2009

A Million Memories kit layouts

Happy Friday!! I'm sharing the layouts I created with the beautiful A Million Memories November kit. I love the mix of Prima, Basic Grey and Pink Paislee papers in this kit.







Here is a layout I created featuring a picture of my grandparents from the year 1918. I really need to do more of these heritage pages. I think they'll be a special treasure for my kids and for their kids.





And last but not least, here's a page featuring pictures of me and my oldest daughter. I used Sea Foam Shimmerz Spritz and a butterfly mask on white cardstock.



I created a little instructional tutorial on A Million Memories with some tips on different ways to use the mini chipboard frames that came with the kit. You can find the tutorial here.

One another note, I'm going to be participating in a fun blog hop on Monday and Tuesday, so be sure and check back!

9 comments:

Suzana said...

Very beautiful and inspiring!

Wendy Kwok said...

Oh Stacy.... such gorgeous LO... I can't decide which is my fav.... all so beautiful! Saw your LO over at Prima... so stunning!

my paper love studio said...

wow... all the LOs are amazing.. love what you did with all the primas and those cute american crafts frames!

Mieke said...

Ohhhhh Stacey, your layout are stunning. Thank you for the inspiration, I so feel like scrapping now!
Have a good weekend

Sandi Clarkson said...

Outstanding! CAn't even pic a fave!

Kathy said...

I just love your LOs and visiting your blog Stacey. I've learned so much from you! Thanks for being such an inspiration. p.s. I've left you a little something on my blog :)

Birgit said...

your work is so fantastic!!! I love all your layouts!!! amazing!!!
hugs from Germany :-)

Wendy said...

Just wanted to say...I saw your work in Creative Keepsakes...love it all! Thanks for giving me so much inspiration, I just love all of the techniques that you do!

Sorelinha Arte em Papel said...

Hi Stacy! I publish in my blog more lo´s that you made! I put your link...
Look: http://sorelinha.blogspot.com/2009/11/super-natural-por-stacy-cohen.html

kisses!!
Carol