javascript:void(0)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family Photo Shoot


A few years ago we found the most amazing photographer here in Los Angeles, Melissa Walker-Scott with Lullaby Photography.   Every summer we schedule a family photo shoot with Melissa, and the results are always fantastic.  Melissa knows how to work magic with her camera! Here are some of the pictures from our photo shoot a couple weekends ago:


Melissa doesn't mind if I bring my camera and shoot some photos along with her (though mine never turn out nearly as good as hers).  Here are a couple I took with my camera:
 

Melissa took many more fantastic photos that day, so I'll definitely have lots of great pictures to scrap in the coming months.  Thanks Melissa!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

you have a beautiful family, Stacy, looking forward to the pages you create with these :)

janis said...

beautiful photos stacy!!!!!!!!!!!! just have to say that time does fly - - look at your kids!!!!!!!! they're super beautiful ladies already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to the pages with these fantastic photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keshet said...

These are so beautiful!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

What gorgeous photos! Your girls are so beautiful. ;) It's wonderful that you have a photographer you love who can capture the essence of your family. I was reading your post below, and I am having the same pangs as you. While I'm really enjoying Ryan at 7, I so miss the 2,3,4 year old him. I jsut try to savor every day and every moment. Being a mom is so hard sometimes isn't it?

מימס mimms said...

your daughters are so beautiful, no wonder the photos came out so great!
hope to see some LOS soon :O))

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful Family....you are so Blessed!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us....you made me smile!!! :-)

Rita Barakat said...

These are gorgeous - whata beautiful family Stacy!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family, Stacy! Your photos are awesome!

Lucy Edson said...

These are gorgeous, Stacy!! Your girls are growing so quickly!!

The red tutu will make some incredible layouts. ;)

Just popping over to say hi and hope your summer went well!