javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lily Bee CHA Sneak Peaks

Wait until you see the new Lily Bee collections!  The papers are fresh off the press just in time for CHA this weekend.   Here are the sneak peaks of the fabulous new lines:




I just received all the new papers, and let me tell you, they are gorgeous!  I started working on a couple things for the Lily Bee booth at CHA, but I can't show them just yet.   In the meantime, I'll share a couple projects I made with past Lily Bee lines.  

This is a layout that I made quite a while ago.  It was just published in the "Make It Yours" column of the February 2011 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. (it was supposed to appear in an issue last year, but it got bumped a couple times).

  
Here's a little card I made with papers from the last release:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh wow those papers look divine, how clever are you doing the crocheting around the edge of the layout and that card, with the curve is just stunning. Love your work. Melxx

BabyBokChoy said...

Those papers look GOOD and you make them look even BETTER!!! congrats on the pub!!!

hilde janbroers said...

can't wait to see the entire collections!! they look amazing so far!
congrats on the pub!