javascript:void(0)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fancy Pants Guest Designer!

I'm thrilled and honored to be the Guest Designer for Fancy Pants this month!  I fell in love with the new collections when I saw them at CHA, especially the It's the Little Things and Beach Babe lines.   Here are a couple of the projects I created . . .

The new Beach Babe line is so fun and colorful!  It's perfect for these Hawaii pictures that I never got around to scrapping.


This line comes with lots of adorable chipboard and die-cut pieces.  I had a ball dressing them up with rhinestones and Shimmerz paint.  I also added some real sand to the paper.

 Another close-up:

This page was made with the beautiful new It's the Little Things line.  I just love the color combo and patterns!


I used lots of different Fancy Pants goodies on this page -- paper, chipboard pieces, die-cuts, a rub-on (the journaling circle), a metal piece, flowers (yep! these are Fancy Pants too), and the great new chipboard alphas (I love these!).   Here's a close-up of the crocheted, curled and machine-stitched curvy border:


I was giddy with delight when I first opened my box of Fancy Pants products.  My sweet kitty, Smokey, was too:
(Luckily I had already removed all the goodies before he decided that the box would be a fun play toy for him.)

I'll be back in the next couple of days to post my other Fancy Pants projects!!

P.S. Did you notice the new blinkie on the left sidebar?  Stay tuned for the deets!   

6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I totally adored your Fancy Pants layouts, so inspiring!!! That grid one is totally after my own heart, I have to lift that idea!!! congrats!

liana suwandi said...

congrats on GDT Stacy!!! I love the way you use FP products, such a fun and stacy style :)

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations, Stacy! Very pretty layout from beach!
Have a nice weekend!

iza said...

hi stacy, love love ur layouts...n congrats on being a GDT!!!hv a beautiful weekend....

Christiane said...

so so deserved, stacy!! you're a scrapping-goddess!! love both pages. and the shot of smokey - omg!!! :))

Patricia said...

Adorable...